Disclaimer Copyright 2016 © MoviesMost All rights reserved. Disclaimer: http://moviesmost.com is a legal Website which indexes and Embeds links to other sites such as (Putlocker, Movshare, Nowvideo, Filenuke, Allmyvideos, Sockshare, Netu.tv, Vidhogg, Uploads.ru, Nosvideo, Sharesix, Google Video, Megavideo, MovShare, Vidbux, Vidbull, vidto, Etc… ) We Do Not host any films, media files like (Avi, Mov, Flv, Mpg, Mpeg, 3GP ,dvd rip, Mp3, Mp4, Torrent, iPod, psp) on our server or anyother, Perhaps it is not our responsibility for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency. as we’re not affiliated with them. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites, as we’re not affiliated with them. I’m Not VIOLATING Any COPYRIGHTED LAW.
All trademarks, Videos, trade names, service marks, copyrighted work, logos referenced herein belong to their respective owners/companies. Moviesmost.com is not responsible for what other people upload to 3rd party sites. We urge all copyright owners, to recognize that the links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web or video embedded are from other various site like included above!. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.
If you have any clarifications to be made or if you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive and you want us to remove that video/content Contact Us as soon as possible through our Contact Us page.
MoviesMost is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We take copyright violations very seriously and will strongly protect rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the owner of any content, appearing on the moviesmost.com website and you did not authorize the use of that content, you must notify us in writing, to identify for us the apparently infringing content and take the required action.
In order to assist the process we have provided an online form for your use. We will be unable to take the necessary action, if you will not provide us with the required information. So kindly fill all the required fields, accurately and completely. Alternatively, you can send a written notice via e-mail to our DMCA agent. Your notice must include the under mentioned details.
1. Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are claiming to have been infringed. If you are claiming infringement of multiple copyrighted works in a single notification you must submit a illustrative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you are claiming to be infringed.
2. Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to identify the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the apparently infringing material is located.
3. Information required to allow us to contact the complaining party must include- a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith that use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of falsification that the complaining party is accredited to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability